I have received several emails/comments requesting to see my December Daily album this year. I have uploaded it to SIStv, so you can view the whole thing easily.
Here are a couple details about my album:
- It is 8×8. I built it from scratch, combining a Fancy Pants 8×8 chipboard accordion album (which I cut apart), a BoBunny cascading acrylic album, cardstock and felt.
- I used a variety of papers including Webster’s Pages, Cosmo Cricket and Jenni Bowlin.
- My cover was made using Claudine Hellmuth’s sticky back canvas and multi medium.
- The numbers are mostly American Crafts thickers.
- My rings are 2″ but I will likely need 3″.
I am so excited to get started on Tuesday! Are you doing a December Daily album this year?
If you have any questions for me, leave them in the comments, and I will be do my best to answer them all. Also, be sure to check out Ali Edward’s Q&A that she posted last week. It is very thorough.