If you have never entered one of my giveaways, today is the day.
As you know, I am obsessed with taking pictures, printing pictures, scrapbooking pictures, etc. A trend that is gaining popularity is having your pictures printed on a stretched canvas. The result is stunning. It is a little more expensive than the average framed portrait, but for the right image, I think it is worth it.
When ColorInc. offered me a canvas (and one to give to a reader!), I jumped at the opportunity. We had just had Elias’s pictures taken, so the timing was amazing. The process took me about a 45 minutes, mostly because I couldn’t decide which photo to do. You download some software, upload your photo and then choose from a variety of canvas options, then order! Easy-peasy. I also think their pricing is EXTREMELY reasonable. I have researched gallery wrapped canvases before and have found the prices to be two and three times as much.
A few days ago our 16×24 canvas arrived. It is breath-taking. It is hanging in our living room, and Matthew and I can’t stop talking about it. I know it is something we will treasure forever.
In addition to canvases, ColorInc. offers a wide variety of photo and other printing options- like greeting cards and banners. They are offering 25 free prints to all Mom Creative readers. Just use the code tmc09 on your order. I will be doing this too, as I just can’t turn down free prints. 🙂
Today’s giveaway is a 20×24 gallery wrapped canvas or smaller. This would be a perfect gift for Christmas – or, if you are like me, perfect for you!
To win, leave a comment telling me who would be pictured on your canvas.
For additional entries:
* Follow me on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway using this tweet: @JessicaNTurner is giving away a @ColorInc. gallery wrapped canvas http://su.pr/1ILpB3 (please RT) (include your Twitter handle in your comment)
* Become a public follower of this blog (if you are a follower already, that counts too!)
* Subscribe to this blog using a reader like netvibes, google reader, etc.
* Become a fan of The Mom Creative on Facebook.
* Order 25 free prints from ColorInc. using the code tmc09 (you must place your order before leaving a comment)
Leave a comment for EACH additional chance. Be sure to include your email address if it is not in your blogger profile.