I was blown away by all of you that came out of the woodwork for the ColorInc. canvas giveaway. I wish I could have given more.
The lucky winner is:
S said… 69
I have a great picture of my father in his pumpkin patch that I would love to see canvased!
I also became a facebook fan!
S – Please email me your address (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, or I will pick a new winner.
If you didn’t win, ColorInc. is having a big sale where you get 50% off one item, including canvases, if you are a new customer. So, if you had a picture in mind that you wanted to have gallery wrapped, now is the time to do it. I know my sister is having one made from her engagement pictures. I know it will look great.
I am going to CA for a three day work trip Monday – Wednesday and Matthew is out for a speaking gig Tuesday – Thursday, so my Mom is coming to take care of the peanut Tuesday – Friday. I have never been to CA, so I am looking forward to it. I will be in Santa Ana for one day and Berkley area for two days directing photo shoots. I am so excited to have Mom here while I am away. She hasn’t seen Elias in forever. Her visit has been extra motivation for my to do list, which I updated below, with a few other things I accomplished in addition to the original list.
- Dust – did some of this. I hate dusting.
- Vacuum – done
- Caulk the bathroom tub – done
- Scrub the floors – going to do tonight, after dinner
- Complete next week’s Thursday Giveaway (it is a home decor item you are going to love) – I think this is going to be next week’s giveaway
- Create a couple projects for Xyron – did one, but will do more next weekend. Projects are due to them at the end of the month.
- Do a mini shoot of Elias – it has been a while since we did this (not counting the beach!) – when he gets up from his nap
- Major Target trip – done
- Laundry – a couple loads done
- Visit my friend Alyson – this was awesome
- Dinner with my friend Melissa and her baby Jack – awesome, too.
- Make food for this week, so Mom doesn’t have to worry about cooking – done (meatloaf, crock pot chicken and potatoes and peanut butter cookies)
- Grocery shopping – tonight or Matthew will go tomorrow.
I need to go nap now – I have a migraine coming on.