A Busy Weekend

by jessicaturner on October 17, 2009

This weekend I am tackling a bunch of items on my to do list. (Oh the irony, after yesterday’s post…) Matthew was supposed to be away, but he’s not, so that will make things easier, since he can help. Oh, hon-ney… :)

• Dust
  • Vacuum
  • Caulk the bathroom tub
  • Scrub the floors
  • Complete next week’s Thursday Giveaway (it is a home decor item you are going to love)
  • Create a couple projects for Xyron
  • Do a mini shoot of Elias – it has been a while since we did this (not counting the beach!)

It is a lot, but I think we should be able to get it accomplished.

What are you doing this weekend?
________________________________________
Share/Save/Bookmark
Twitter me – I’m JessicaNTurner

Tiffany October 17, 2009 at 12:10 pm

I always have the tendency to think my to do list will take double or triple the actual time it will take. Then I stress out about it, and am always stunned when it doesn't take as long as I thought it would. Does that happen to you? I have some cleaning to do this weekend. My daughter is attending her first friends birthday party today, and then we are all getting together with our best friends tonight. Looking forward to worship at church tomorrow and a lazy afternoon watching football. {grin}

Sara October 17, 2009 at 12:18 pm

I need to be doing your to do list today, but instead we are going to the pumpkin patch with our church group. It is always a fun trip, but I don't know about today. Cold and wet. Yuck. Have a good weekend!

Claire October 17, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Ah, busy weekends… I hear you!

Cxx

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net October 17, 2009 at 6:20 pm

We just cleaned our basement/family room! Now, we can actually use it the way it's intended. But, I still want to do a little shopping so we can get a fireplace down here.

Have a great weekend, girl!! Wish I could be there with ya!!

Mommy October 17, 2009 at 7:56 pm

We had a garage sale this morning, we are taking naps, hanging some things on the walls since we moved into this house 4 months ago and aren't done doing that. We are going to church tomorrow, do some shopping, and watching football my husband would say…lol!

Anonymous October 17, 2009 at 11:23 pm

At least you are real, girl! I loved how you did this post following up yesterday's. I laughed out loud.
Hope you are marching through that list and enjoying your weekend.
~Kristin Amato

kristi October 18, 2009 at 2:02 am

I'll be spending a lot of time outdoors enjoying the Fall weather! :)

Rebecca Louise. October 18, 2009 at 2:26 pm

You will feel better once it is done! :)