Do you ever have those times when you feel like you just can’t make any headway? I am totally there right now.
Don’t get me wrong, I love my life.
I have him.
And him (who loves to play with Daddy’s computer despite being told no 100 times a day when he touches it. I gave in long enough to take these pictures).
And a great job.
And a hobby that makes me giddy (when I get to do it).
And am loved by God.
But I can’t help by getting caught up in my lengthy to do list that never seems empty. Our lists as wives and mothers are multi-faceted, aren’t they?
- relationship stuff like being a wife, mommy and child of God
- house stuff like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, grocery shopping
- work stuff like deadlines, client calls and meetings
- online stuff like answering emails, keeping up with the blog, social media, etc.
- me stuff like scrapbooking and getting lost in a book
And 24 hours just isn’t enough.
Can I get an amen? Surely I am not the only one who feels this way…
This is a constant battle in my life. I love to be busy. But when I am busy, I feel like I am doing too much. But I don’t know how nor do I want to slow down.
Sounds like a problem, doesn’t it?
Anyway, I am in one of those, I really need a week off times. Since I won’t get a week off until I birth another child, I guess I just need to just pray, prioritize and push along.