- Waving – Elias is such a great waver. He waves all the time.
- Clapping – Elias claps all the time, especially when you say YAY! or a song ends.
- Hugs – Elias has just really started giving hugs in the past week. He grabs your neck and pats your shoulder. It is sooo cute.
- Babbling – Elias is babbling all the time. He loves to yell too.
- Dancing – Whenever music plays, Elias bops his body and/or knees. He also likes to shake his hands to the music.
- Crawling – Elias can crawl super fast now.
- Walking – Elias is walking along furniture and will walk if we hold both of his hands.
- Eating – Elias is a very good eater. He eats all kinds of meat, cheese and vegetables. He doesn’t like fruits, unless they are pureed. He also likes eggs, crackers, puffs, cheerios and little Beachnut cookies.
Lately Matthew and I have been marveling by how much he is doing and how quickly he is turning into a toddler. They really do grow so fast, don’t they?
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me – I’m JessicaNTurner