Giveaway Thursday: Kushies My Bag
I am a sucker for cute kids products. I have always liked those “Going to Grandma’s” suitcases, so when Kushies
offered to sponsor a giveaway of the My Bag, I was so excited. Seriously, is it not adorable?!
The My Bag includes:
* An insulated snack box
* An insulated medicine box
* A clean clothes bag
* A dirty clothes bag
* A soiled clothes bag with laundry bag insert
* A shoe bag
* A pillow and blanket
* A handy hook for hanging
When I got it in the mail I just squealed over how cute all the little individual bags are. So smart too. I am always digging around looking for a change of clothes, food etc. With the My Bag everything stays super organized.
Kushies has tons of cute products in addition to the My Bag, and they are offering 10% off to all Mom Creative readers. Sweet! Just use the code jnt10.
Kushies is giving away one My Bag to a lucky reader (retail $79.99). To win, just leave a comment of when your child would use this bag. If you win you can select either the boy or the girl bag.
For additional chances to win:
* Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway using this tweet: @JessicaNTurner is giving away a My Stuff bag – perfect for kids on the go! http://tinyurl.com/mzbazm (please RT) (include your Twitter handle in your comment)
* Become a public follower of this blog (if you are a follower already, that counts too!)
* Subscribe to this blog using a reader like netvibes, google reader, etc.
Leave a comment for EACH additional chance.
The winner will be posted on Sunday.
Subscribe to my blog here
Twitter me – I’m JessicaNTurner