This coming week is going to be incredibly busy! Here’s everything on my plate:
- Today my Big Picture Scrapbooking class is due. I worked on it all weekend and have it 97% complete, so I am submitting what I have. I should have the few last components completed soon.
- Tuesday: I am flying to Dallas to meet with the Southwest Airlines’ social media and PR team. I am very excited.
- Wednesday: We have a consult with an ENT for Elias’s ears. I think we are going to go the tubes route. We just can’t seem to get him any relief.
- Thursday: I will be packing to go home to Wisconsin for Elias’s birthday with my family. Please be praying for Matthew as he will be staying home to work on edits to his book, which we are hoping he can get turned around quickly.
- Friday: Elias and I fly to Wisconsin for the weekend.
- Monday: Get home at 9 am and go straight to work!
Whew! I am tired already. Please pray for energy, wisdom and joy in the midst of the busyness. Oh, and I never shared the pictures we took of Elias on the 4th, so here are a few of those to make the grandmas – and Sara – happy.