I have BIG goals for the weekend, especially since last weekend was spent in a migraine fog. I am therefore determined to make up for it this weekend. Here is what is on my agenda. (Last time when I posted my to do list, I was incredibly motivated to get it all done. I hope that happens again!)
- Go to the pool for the first time with Elias. The above is my 365 picture from Monday. Yes, I put Elias’s reusable diaper on and tested it in the bathtub. 🙂 He looks pretty darling in it. I almost hate to cover it up with his swim trunks… but they are adorable too. Don’t worry. There will be LOTS of pictures.
- Spray paint our bathroom mirror chrome. It is a brass color right now and no longer matches since I installed the new light earlier this spring.
- Scrub the kitchen and bathroom floors. They really need it.
- Vacuum everywhere since Elias has the ability to find the smallest crumb. TROUBLE!
- Purge. We are getting new carpet in a couple weeks, making it an excellent time to get rid of more clutter. I feel like we have gotten rid of so much in the past year, yet there’s still more we don’t need.
- Order pictures from Shutterfly. I have some free prints that are going to expire. I need to do a huge order.
What are your weekend plans?