Questions for God

by jessicaturner on June 30, 2009

As I explore my faith in God further, I find I have more questions – do you ever feel this way? At Cross Point we have been doing a series on the questions we ask God. Matthew wrote a “Letter to God” to help wrap the series up. I hope it moves you the way it did me – and many others.

Matthew Paul Turner-On Questions from Cross Point Church on Vimeo.

What questions do you find yourself asking God?

Peace.
________________________________________
Share/Save/Bookmark
Twitter me – I’m JessicaNTurner

Kelley June 30, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I liked the video. My brother turned 40 last summer. One week to the day, he was killed in a motorcycle accident. He left behind a wife and 3 children. His oldest 23 just came back from Iraq. He has a 15 year old daughter and and baby that will turn two in Oct. He didn't get to be there for her first birthday. In a split second his life was taken for a careless mistake on the other part of the 19 year old driver. (Although the mistake was something, we all have done probably.) I just miss him and wish he didn't have to go. If I had to ask God a question, it would be about young children being sick and dying of strange diseases or cancer. Death is always tough. When an older person dies though, most people say, "They lived a full life." You can't say that with children. So that is just something I don't understand. It doesn't make me love God less though. He is so awesome and has blessed me so much. Not in material things, but with my family and friends.

~*Michelle*~ June 30, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I probably would be selfish and ask Him a question about me….why am I continually m/c the life that He is creating within me these past few years? I know it is supposed to be teaching me a lesson and/or helping others who are experiences the same losses, but after 5+ I would just like to have that answered.

Rebecca Louise. June 30, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I saw this yesterday when he posted it and loved it.

Anonymous July 1, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am in need of this today. You can read more why on my blog,

Stephanie July 1, 2009 at 2:02 pm

I have so many questions, some seem trivial and some seem self centered but they are all my questions. This came at the right time for me. I hope you don't mind but I posted this video on my blog along with a post about questioning Faith and Gods plan.

Sarah July 1, 2009 at 4:17 pm

Thanks for posting this. It really resonated with me. I love MPTs writing already but since "getting to know" you both through your blogs, I understand much more. And I get it. Because I'm in much the same space with this video. Trust, relaxing into the relationship.

soho August 5, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I really needed to see this today, thanks for posting that and for the inspiration.