Matthew is off to speak in Ohio, and its just Elias and me this weekend. In true Jessica Turner fashion I have high hopes of getting a ton accomplished, in addition to playing and spending quality time with my peanut. Are you ready?
- work on my Big Picture class I got a bunch done yesterday and am doing more today!
- go to Lifeway for this new bible study got it
- go to Kohls (thanks to a generous Easter bunny named mom who gave the family some gift cards) done and scored major deals
- go to a birthday party for a girl at Elias’s day care went, but didn’t stay long because Elias was fussy
- also went to Borders
- puree sweet potatoes and mangoes for Elias (in the morning, before church) done
- go to church listening to last week’s sermon from home since Elias is NOT in the mood and seems to have a bit of a cough, so I don’t want to put him in the nursery just in case
- go to Costco (for salted almonds, baby spinach and strawberries) probably not happening
- go to Home Depot to get a new light for our bathroom and caulk for the bathtub went yesterday
- maybe install the light and caulk the tub (how hard can it be?) think I may do at least the tub. Matthew would like me to not to the light, but I might anyway. 🙂
- made peanut butter cookie dough for this week
- may attempt to go to the grocery store with Elias since we have NOTHING in the house, but only if it isn’t raining, since we are supposed to have bad storms today
- getting some laundry and vacuuming done when Elias naps