I can’t believe Elias is going to be ONE in less than three months. Doesn’t it seem like yesterday that we made this video? Here are five signs our peanut is getting so big.
- Tooth number THREE is making a showing – and making the boy a bit fussy at night. Highland teething tablets and Target grape tylenol help make things better.
- He is starting to move around. Not crawl, but go from sitting up, to on his belly, to scooting like a soldier in a three foot block. It won’t be long…
- He has started clicking his tongue.
- He is babbling like crazy – dadadada is his favorite sound. However, he is not directing dada at anyone in particular yet. 🙂
- He is starting to like Gerber puffs and cheerios. I will be cutting up food bits pretty soon!