Hello friends! I feel like I have been neglecting the blog, and for that I am sorry. The days have been going by so quickly. Here’s a laundry list of what has been going on:
- Big Milestones for the Peanut! Elias FINALLY rolled over from back to stomach on Tuesday. He did it several more times yesterday. He will be crawling before we know it. Click here to see his face after he did it for the first time. He was pretty proud of himself. Also, his first tooth has finally cut! I haven’t been able to get a picture yet, but we are pretty excited.
- 365- I know I have been promising to show you my album. It is coming together so well. I just haven’t had time to take pictures and write the post. It is on my to do list though, so it will happen soon.
- Twilight – I have about 150 pages left. Thank goodness. I need to finish it so I can turn my attention to other things.
- Scrapbooking – I have been scrapbooking a lot, but it is for a top secret project so I can’t share anything. Bogus, I know. I promise it will be worth the wait. These pages are some of the best I have ever done.
- Giveaway – be sure to leave a comment here to win a CD or DVD set! I will pick the winners tomorrow morning.
- A Lucky Week – Speaking of giveaways, I am planning a special “lucky” week for St. Patty’s Day… AWESOME giveaways for every day of the week. I’m pretty pumped about it.
- Lent – Lent officially began yesterday. I have been thinking a lot about what I would like to focus on during this season and I have decided to start a prayer journal. I have never been a big journaler, but I am hoping during this season to stop what I am doing most days to write a bit to the Lord. Please pray for me during this season, as I know this is will require much diligence on my account.