Project 365

by jessicaturner on January 3, 2009

I have started a separate blog to keep up with my Project 365 photos. It’s nothing fancy, but I thought it would be nice to keep the daily nature of that project separate from this blog. I will do periodic updates here though.

So, if you want to see my photos/journaling, check it out. Feel free to become a follower too. :)

I have added a link to this blog’s left column in case you just want to periodically check in.

EDIT: One more thing! The Ck Project 365 kit has eight little cards that go across the bottom of each spread. One card for journaling each day and an extra. On the extra I am going to write what I am grateful for that week. I got this idea from The Gratitude Project. I think it is a really nice addition to the kit. Here are some more ideas from my friend, Brenda Arnall about recording life’s blessings.

Harriett January 3, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Jessica — I was just thinking about putting something in my sidebar today to keep all my 365 project pictures.
I am so excited about this project!

Cheeziemommie January 3, 2009 at 3:55 pm

I think I’m going to have to copy you! Since I didn’t get a kit :( I was just going to use flikr but I’m still on the fence about what kind of album I’ll be using if I don’t get a kit – a photobook, album, scrapbook, etc. Hmmm great idea!

Bella January 3, 2009 at 3:59 pm

Hi Jessica! Thanks for the great idea of Project 365 – I am on my journey to make a book for this year and start a family tradition (I’m getting married at the end of this month!). I can’t wait to look back on it years down the road!

I decided to use Shutterfly for it – I hope it works out!!!

Thanks again!

Madelynsmum January 3, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Oh definitly going to have to check it out :) I set up a new blog for mine if you wanna look … http://ayearthruthelens.blogspot.com/

I am also doing something called Thankful Tuesdays, and just last night I found the Gratitude Project, so glad I did – its going to help and encourage me to keep going :) All the best for 2009!

Jenny McLamb, Peru January 3, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Hey Jessica! I started a second blog for my Project 365, too- http://www.jennymclamb2.wordpress.com

One question: is it fine that the pics are totally random- one day my youngest boy, the next day a beautiful rainbow, ??? I mean, should it only be your kids or just any random thing from each day? What do you think?? I’m thinking about the end project, how it will look. Love to hear your thoughts!!

Your boy is so stinkin’ cute, by the way, I always make my husband look at pics you put up!! He has the sweetest little face! I just grit my teeth looking at the munchkin!!

Jessica Turner January 3, 2009 at 10:31 pm

@Jenny – I think the project can be whatever you want. Totally random, a particular theme, or a combination. Mine will be mostly random, though I think I will throw in a theme now and again, like things at work, around the house, etc.

Open your Eyes. January 3, 2009 at 11:36 pm

Sounds Exciting! X.

Heather January 3, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Elias is adorable!!!! You have inspired me to chronicle project 365 through my blog as well…at least until I get my kit or something similar to use to scrapbook it!

Thank you!

surfmomma4 January 4, 2009 at 12:17 am

Hi..so glad you got your kit..I think CK really underestimated the scope of their publicity, I would have hoped they would have had enough kits to at least get through the day. I ordered the other kit..Little Stories, it has 12 books so I can do one for each month..more managable for me. I also thought of using sectioned off page protectors, and using up some of my stash..love you site and that boy is the cutest ever..Happy New Year

Jenny McLamb, Peru January 4, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Cool, thanks for the input, Jessica!!

Cheeziemommie January 7, 2009 at 11:56 pm

I finally got my 365 blog going!
It’s not much now but feel free to check it out if you’re interested :)