Yesterday I introduced the Creating Keepsakes Sweet Baby KOTM and shared what I consider to be the first half of the kit. The second half of the kit is all for documenting your baby’s month by month milestones.
As many of you have commented, this week has taken a lot of work to prepare for! I had hoped to have Elias’s first few months done for today, but I simply couldn’t get them done. The whole holiday season thing cut into my scrapping a bit. lol. I hope you can understand and forgive me. 🙂
This kit is so user friendly. However, because it comes with SO much product, you might find yourself wishing for a little guidance. Well, I have just the answer!
Big Picture Scrapbooking offers a Projects Now! class called Baby’s First Year. For just $10, you can instantly have access to this web-based guide about creating your baby’s first scrapbook. The class comes with sketches, prompts, samples and more. It is the perfect pairing with Becky’s kit.
If you aren’t familiar with BPS, I encourage you to check out their site. The classes they offer are awesome and worth every penny.
Today, I have TWO Baby’s First Year classes to give away – hooray! Just leave a comment below and I will draw a winner next Friday. Also, if you haven’t done so:
- Add the Best in Baby Scrapbooking button to your blog and leave a comment here for an extra entry. This will also enter you to win one of several exclusive prizes just for those who post the button.
- Leave a comment on Monday’s post to win a prize pack from Die Cuts With A View and Elle’s Studio.
- Leave a comment on Tuesday’s post to win a prize pack from Aimee J.
- Leave a comment on Wednesday’s post to win a prize pack from Making Memories.
- Leave a comment on Thursday’s post to win a kit from Creating Keepsakes.
Thank you so much for making The Best in Baby Scrapbooking such a huge success. I hope I provided you with some inspiration and knowledge about some of the great products out there to chronicle your kids’ stories. I have been humbled by all the comments and emails. I hope you will continue to pop in and say hello.