While, I love everything I have featured this week, if I had to pick a favorite, it would be today’s kit. In September Creating Keepsakes introduced the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby Kit of the Month. This kit is chock full of SO much product- more than $200 worth, and it retails for only $44.95. A STEAL!
- 20 sheets of double-sided, coordinating cardstock
- 3×12 journaling cards for monthly notes about baby and cardstock library pockets
- Matching cardstock alphabet, border and tab stickers
- A large set of alphabet rub-ons
- Sweet baby and animal epoxy stickers
- Full 12×12 sheet protectors and fun, divided sizes including 4×6, 4×3 and 3×3 to create innovative layouts and pages
- Darling chipboard frames and accents
- Three yards of ribbon
- 12×12 acetate keepsake envelopes
- 32 4×6 journaling cards and transparencies for custom sheet protectors
- 14 3×4 “time capsule” and journaling cards for custom sheet protectors
- 12 3×3 journaling and decorative cards for custom divided sheet protectors
- 96 coordinating photo corners
- One double-sided “growing big”/”remember this” rubber stamp
I thought I would do a video today to show you what I have done so far with what I consider to be the first half of the kit – preparing for baby, family record, birth, first days. Special thanks to my sweet hubby Matthew who got it uploaded for me while I went to work! Sorry the color/light is a little funky.
Boy or Girl
Both! Everything in the kit is double-sided boy colors/girl colors so the kit will work for either gender.
Creating Keepsakes has given me a kit to give away! Just leave a comment on today’s post. I will draw next week Thursday. Also, if you haven’t done so:
- Add the Best in Baby Scrapbooking button to your blog and leave a comment here for an extra entry. This will also enter you to win one of several exclusive prizes just for those who post the button.
- Leave a comment on Monday’s post to win a prize pack from Die Cuts With A View and Elle’s Studio.
- Leave a comment on Tuesday’s post to win a prize pack from Aimee J.
- Leave a comment on Wednesday’s post to win a prize pack from Making Memories.