Love It #7: Diapers.com

by jessicaturner on December 29, 2008

I am blown away by how fast Elias is growing and how many diapers we go through! I like to buy Pampers in the extra-large cases – they are usually the most economical that way.

After much price comparisons, I have found that I really like diapers.com. Not only do they ship on orders of $49 or more for free, but they have the products I love in large quantities, at competitive prices. Plus, it is really convenient. I can just order the diapers and whatever else I need and in a few days they are delivered right to my door.
Diapers.com has a cool referral program where each customer is given a referral code to share with friends. If you use it you get $10 off your order and I get $1 to use toward future purchases. How cool is that? Then, once you sign up – you can refer your friends and get credits too!
My code is JNSC2584.
So, if you need diapers, wipes, formula, snacks, juices, toys, clothes, gear or pretty much anything baby/toddler related, and you haven’t tried diapers.com, would you please consider placing an order using my code? Like I said you will get $10 off your purchase. :)
On my first purchase I bought a case of diapers and a case of wipes – after the $10 off, my total was just $48! What a deal. It’s worth checking out.
Have you used diapers.com before? What has your experience been? Where do you buy your diapers?

Southern Gal December 29, 2008 at 12:44 pm

I have a friend who works at the local hospital here. Employees are allowed to buy Pampers diapers in cases from the pediatric and maternity floors for CHEAP!! I always get my friend to purchase a case for baby shower gifts.

My youngest is 6, so diapers aren’t part of the picture anymore. I would use your code if I needed some baby/toddler stuff now!

Pam December 29, 2008 at 2:04 pm

I buy by the case at Sam’s Club in Cool Springs. It’s not delivered to my door, but there I things I get on a regular basis. So if I go once a month and buy diapers ($20-30 depending on brand) and wipes ($13-16), plus add the chicken (much cheaper than the grocery store prices; I buy 3 lbs and freeze them in 1 lb increments) and gum and whatever else I buy in big quantities, it works out ok.

Julia December 29, 2008 at 2:50 pm

never used diapers.com. we switched to cloth back in July, so I haven’t had to buy disposables since… best thing I ever did!

2 Worlds December 29, 2008 at 3:12 pm

I found this site and I agree their price is good and they ship for free
I will use your code when I have my baby and begin to have to buy tons of diapers

Casey December 29, 2008 at 4:55 pm

I live in Canada, so I don’t get to use it, I wish they delivered here. I just buy from whatever store has them on sale and I stock up. I have quite a few packs of size 3’s on standby b/c that’s always the size that gets used the most

Lillian December 29, 2008 at 4:59 pm

I use cloth diapers. Much cheaper (although there is an initial investment) and so much better for the environment!

Ryan and Erin Russell December 29, 2008 at 10:18 pm

I’ve used diapers.com for my g-diapers (flushable diapers) and wipes; however, tushies discontinued my flushable wipes (so I don’t order those anymore) and we are now using cloth diapers instead of g-diapers. I wad impressed with diapers.com though and my experiences with their customer service was great. You can also use coupons with them. You just have to mail them in ahead of time and they will apply them to your account.

rebecca December 29, 2008 at 11:19 pm

I have used diapers.com numerous times and have always been very impressed!
Their shipping is very fast and it sure beats loading the kiddies into the car and driving to Wal-mart!
I also like that they have a variety of things….not just diapers.

Blessings!

Jenna May 17, 2009 at 3:10 am

I just used your code on my order at diapers.com! Thank you so much for blogging about this website!