I need your advice!
I have been asked by the folks at MyBabyPhotos.net to write a twice-monthly column on baby scrapbooking. So, what should I write about? I want to draw up an editorial calendar for at least the first few months to keep myself on track (and maybe get ahead!).
Some ideas that I have:
- Staying on top of your photos
- Scrapbooking Baby’s Firsts
- You’re Just Like… (Chronicling who your baby looks like, acts like, etc.)
- Watching You Grow
- A Day In The Life with Your Baby
- A Sign of the Times (Photos of gas prices, popular stores, movie theaters, news etc. when baby is born/little)
- Gifts for Grandparents
- Your Baby’s Heritage
- First Birthday
- Sweet Expressions (capturing your baby’s many expressions)
- First Foods (scrapbooking photos like the one below)