I decided to participate in another manufacturer challenge- this one is from Rusty Pickle. I have been a long-time fan of Rusty Pickle. I love their vintage inspired products and their AMAZING albums. In fact, the tag album from last Monday’s post was Rusty Pickle.
Anyway, they provided this sketch and these requirements:
- Create a layout based on your interpretation of the sketch that uses 80% Rusty Pickle products.
- Put a link to your layout in a comment on this announcement AND email a picture of your layout to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before midnight PST December 30, 2008. Please note that you will receive a confirmation email when your entry is received.
- Use any Rusty Pickle CHRISTMAS paper you like and GLITTER and/or BLING. The theme of your layout is up to you.
- One entry per person.
- All layouts will be shared at the end of our challenge in our Public Gallery.
- The Rusty Pickle Design Team will vote to choose the winner. The winner will receive a wonderful prize pack of Rusty Pickle papers and embellishments.
Here’s what I came up with. Everything is Rusty Pickle except the glittery chipboard accent, which I glittered using mod podge and Martha Stewart red glitter.