- We are decorating the tree on Saturday! I am so excited. Especially because we bought a pre-lit one 75% off last year. YEA for not stringing light and for clearance. I think Elias will really love lying under the tree with us looking at the lights twinkle. Have you done this with your babies?
- I started wrapping Christmas gifts last night. I am so excited about Christmas this year. Matthew and I really want to focus on the meaning of Christmas and what we have – not what we don’t or can’t afford. It is easy to get caught up in all the hub-bub, isn’t it? How do you focus on the true meaning of the season?
- I am planning on taking Elias’s picture for the Christmas card this year on Saturday or Sunday after the tree is set-up. I am pumped about it. I love sending Christmas cards (we send more than 200 every year. I am sick, I know.)
- We need to get the Christmas letter written. I usually write it and then Matthew makes it better. 🙂 Do you send a Christmas letter?
- Elias gets dedicated at Cross Point on Sunday. Several close friends (including Elias’s godmother, Angie!) will be there. I am sad our families won’t be there, but we are going to video tape it so they will feel like they had been. I bought Elias an adorable little white outfit – on clearance for 12 bucks from $58! Gotta love a good clearance sale.
- I need to scrapbook. I haven’t in more than a week. Maybe will do that tonight.
- Elias has not been rolling over much, but the big-shot did it this morning when Matthew and I were both not paying attention. Sly little guy.
- Have you added the best in baby scrapbooking button to your blog yet? If not – what are you waiting for? We are talking great prizes here! You don’t have to have a baby to participate. Many of the products would work for families or kids in general. And you can always give the prizes away as gifts!
- I want to read the Twilight series, but don’t think I have the time to dedicate to it, Everyone says you get sucked in when you start it. Maybe over Thanksgiving – especially since we are driving to Wisconsin. Have you read it?
Note: The picture’s only purpose is to make you smile. Hope it worked.
Have a great day today!