The Littlest Pumpkin Album

by jessicaturner on October 31, 2008

I made this darling little album using all products from my stash. At first I thought I wasn’t going to be able to make it because I didn’t have any pumpkin/Halloween paper. However, I am on a quest to use my stash (and since I have more paper than I care to admit, I knew I could find something). I am just tickled by how it turned out. It only took a few hours. Using my Xyron adhesives made everything go a lot faster. The pictures don’t quite do it justice, but I thought I would share it anyway.

Just roll your mouse over the image to scroll through the album, or click on it to look at it directly on SIS TV.

DeAnne October 31, 2008 at 3:01 pm

That is so cute, I was just reading an old issue of creating keepsake about make your own mini album. I really want to do this. Great Job!!!

Jessica Turner October 31, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Hey DeAnne- The album itself is actually from the $1 section at Target, though I have made lots of mini albums of my own from scratch.

Dani October 31, 2008 at 8:04 pm

SO SO CUTE!! I want to do a mini album!! I think I am going to try that soon. Thanks for sharing your pumpkin with all of us! :)

Love ya, Dani

gitz October 31, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Jess!!! That is sooo good… I can’t believe you were able to do that with stuff you had laying around. I mean, I know you had a cute subject to start with, but that album is great!

Angela November 1, 2008 at 12:39 am

This soooo cute….I so need to use my stash like this…you did AWESOME!

Katrina November 1, 2008 at 4:19 am

Adorable, Jessica! I’m finally getting settled in my new place, and can’t wait until I can get my own “stash” out of the boxes it’s been packed away in for months.

Kelli November 2, 2008 at 11:33 pm

okay first off is that a target dollar bin album???? LOVE IT GIRL FRIEND! You inspire my friend…I need to scrapbook :)