Stay Tuned

by jessicaturner on October 17, 2008

I have lots to post, but am too busy right now to do it… coming soon:

• Love it, Leave it #3 – it is a good one
  • More Elias pictures
  • Lots of scrapbooking layouts

Tonight Matthew and I are going see David Sedaris – our first date night since Elias was born. We are going out to dinner beforehand to celebrate our anniversary (which is next week), since Matthew will be out of town. The Sedaris show is an early birthday present for Matthew.

What is keeping you busy right now?

Sara October 17, 2008 at 6:49 pm

Just reading my regular blogs for the day… is there some sort of intervention or treatment program for this? I may need it…

becca October 17, 2008 at 7:29 pm

First time commenting – I LOVE your blog – I found it via Angie’s. Elias is beautiful, by the way! I’m supposed to be working, so I better get to it! 😉

Linny Best October 17, 2008 at 9:47 pm

what keeps me busy?! that would be my 2 week old son!

Can’t wait to see more pictures of your little man! and those scrapbooking layouts…I’m a beginner scrapbooker, and love finding inspiration for my books!

sawin October 18, 2008 at 1:41 am

Oh my gosh!!! Our anniv. is next week too! Can’t wait to see more pics- he was so cute in that pumpkin!!!

Michele October 18, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Oh I am in the middle of moving from PA to MD- It is such a good thing but such a pain to do. I work full time and have 4 kids. One is a freshman at Liberty University, one graduating high school this year, one in the 5th grade and one in the 2nd grade. So that about sums up what is keeping me busy and on my toes.
Have fun on your “first” date as parents. I think I can remember those days. Been so long since I had a baby. I miss those days and then sometimes I am just so glad my kids are the ages they are. We are going from 4 kids to 2. That is a big deal for us. Bittersweet. Watching your kids grow up and achieve but them leaving at the same time. I am proud of the men they have become and that they know and love God. I know we have done a great job.
Have a wonderful weekend- miss the pictures of Elias.
Love Michele

Anonymous October 19, 2008 at 5:50 pm

We’re all in various “seasons” of life…me I’m married with adult children and now have grandkids to dote on.
I keep busy with my “ministry” at church…working with moms like Jessica.
I’m glad you’re taking time for a date. Remember to keep doing that as one day you “will” have the empty nest and Elias and his sibs will be gone from the fold. Hard to think of now…but it happens quicker than you’ll think!!!!
Blessings!