Happy Friday, my blog friends!
- My mom got into town Wednesday morning. She has been having a blast with Elias – and she makes him laugh more than anyone else. It is adorable.
- I got the stomach flu at about 12:30 am Thursday morning. Nasty. I had to stay home from work and in-between puking I slept, a lot. I also lost 4 lbs. This is okay with me – I still have about 10-15 more lbs. to go.
- It was also our fourth wedding anniversary yesterday. Check out Matthew’s sweet post in honor of our special day.
- One of my favorite scrapbooking lines is Cosmo Crickett. I am obsessed with every line they release. It is all amazing. They are doing a contest where they are trying to drive traffic to their blog. Will you do me a quick favor and hop over there and leave a comment on this post saying that Jessica Turner sent you? They are doing a HUGE paper giveaway to the person that drives the most commenters.
- Once you have done that, leave a comment here saying you left one there. 🙂 I will select one random person to get a goodie box from me. I love putting together giveaways! THANK YOU!
- Tomorrow we are going take pics of Elias in his sweet pea costume. I am soooo excited. Don’t worry, lots of shots will be posted for your viewing pleasure.
**UPDATE: The contest ends in a few hours, so please be sure you go quickly to the Cosmo Cricket site. There is some FIERCE competition.