Happy Halloween

by jessicaturner on October 31, 2008

Elias was quite excited about his first Halloween, as you can see from this picture, taken this morning.

Actually, he had just woke up from a nap and I put the slightly too small pumpkin hat on his head, so he wasn’t incredibly amused. But he didn’t complain – he is such a sweet baby. I wish you all could meet him. :)

Angie and Todd are watching him today, and Angie had me bring the sweet pea costume along. Something tells me the girls are going to have a bit of fun with Elias in his costume.

What are you and/or kids dressing up as for Halloween?

AJ October 31, 2008 at 3:13 pm

Absolutely delicious!!!!

Kayla Grace October 31, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Goodness gracious Elias is honestly the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!

Linny Best October 31, 2008 at 3:47 pm

He looks so cute in his hat!

I love the sweet pea costume…that was one of my favorite ideas for Caedmon to be…but he’s going to be a sack of potatoes…I made his costume…can’t wait to put it on him!

jennicatron.tv October 31, 2008 at 4:01 pm

too cute!

Christi October 31, 2008 at 5:14 pm

My son Evan is dressing up as Tigger, and I as Darby from the Disney TV Show "My Friends Tigger & Pooh." He's adorable as Tigger and I got to wear a short, red wig…very different for me. I've got a photo from a Halloween party this past weekend up on my blog.

Loved Elias in his sweetpea costume! So cute! Evan was a turtle last year and was adorable, especially since he was just starting to crawl.

Open your Eyes. October 31, 2008 at 5:45 pm

My little sister is dressing a Pumpkin…very simple and she looks great!

Happy Halloweening x.

Amy October 31, 2008 at 8:38 pm

Elias looks adorable! My oldest(10) is going as a cave girl, my middle son (6) is going as a dead skateboarder, don’t ask! And my 2 year old boy is going as Tom Cruise from Risky Business! He looks so cute in his white dress shirt and socks!

gitz October 31, 2008 at 11:25 pm

I have a feeling he has YEARS of that expression ahead of him! :) He’s so cute and I’m so jealous of Angie to get to enjoy him all day. I just had my friends come over with their kids and they were all so excited and cute. I love Halloween!

Dawn November 1, 2008 at 4:46 am

My 3 year old daughter was a Candy Corn and my 3 month old son was a Bumblebee.

Elias was a darling Sweet Pea!

-brittany- November 1, 2008 at 5:08 am

Elias is so cute. My little one was a bumble bee.

Hall Family in MD November 1, 2008 at 7:37 pm

my kiddos were pirates. Love the sweet pea costume. Elias is such a cutie!

Linny Best November 2, 2008 at 8:16 pm

http://daleandlinny.blogspot.com/2008/11/caedmons-first-halloween.html Here’s pics of Caedmon in his Sack of potatoes outfit…i don’t think he liked it very much!!