I am working on answering your scrapbooking questions. I don’t know that I will answer all of them, but will do a good chunk. Expect part one of two in the next couple days.
I have gotten multiple comments and questions asking about the status of SWA, and the update is, I have no update. In my interview they said they would call either way last week Monday. Nothing is posted on the contest site… I’m not sure if:
- I wasn’t selected
- They haven’t made a final decision
- Ike caused everything to get delayed (SWA is based in Dallas, so I know they were doing a lot to prepare)
- or some combination of the above.
We are really hoping to hear SOMETHING today as a lot is in limbo because of the possible trip and it is stressing me out a bit.
- holding his head up like a rockstar (see above picture)
- cooing more
- smiling and almost laughing (its like silent filmstar laughing right now)
- blowing bubbles and drooling
- responding to our voices
Read the letter Matthew wrote to Elias today – it’s beautiful. It made me cry.
Here’s the layout I did this weekend (I did get one done!). I LOVE it. (click on it to make it bigger)
I also worked on this 20 page scrapbook that is sort of like a baby book that my mom got me before Elias was born. It is super simple (the pages are pre-designed) and it has a lot of blanks to fill in about the baby, his family, etc. It is darling.
Angie’s Nashville bible study kicks off tonight and I am going to be there in the beginning to take photos of everyone. If you are coming, I look forward to meeting you! I will not be participating in the study, but wanted to come help tonight.
Have a great day!