The Trip in Pictures

by jessicaturner on August 24, 2008

Elias and I made it safely back to Nashville last night. He did great on the plane – fell asleep right at take off and slept all the way home.

I took more than 200 pictures while in Wisconsin. I won’t bore you with a picture of Elias with every member of my family. However, here he is with his two great-grandmas, which was one of the main reasons we went to Wisconsin.
Here is Elias with Grandma, my Dad’s mom.

Here is Elias with Nana, my Mom’s mom.

Also, we just found out that my Aunt Gail has breast cancer and will be undergoing treatment this fall. So, we also wanted to be sure she got to meet Elias before she starts chemo and is not feeling herself. Please be praying for her treatment.

I can’t resist sharing a couple more pictures…

Check out Elias’s onesie (my dad owns a trapshooting club)

Elias with Auntie Sissy and Uncle Danny (her future husband)

Oh, and Melissa bought Elias this cowboy hat. How darling is it, especially since we live in Nashville?!

Michele August 24, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Yeh I made it to be number ine again!!!!!

Loved the pics from your trip. He is changing so quickly. I especially loved the cowboy hat.
How sweet.
Glad all went well and you arrived home safely.
Have a great week.
Love
Michele
PS Hannah had a great time at horse camp last week, I shared with you her story in my testimony- I thought you would like to know how well she did- we are so proud of her.
I am going to email you a picture of her and her horse Teddy tomorrow at work.
God Bless
Michele

Katherine Page August 24, 2008 at 9:03 pm

HOW CUTE IS HE AND THE COWBOY HAT!!!! He is getting bigger and bigger.

erin August 24, 2008 at 10:28 pm

Cute as can be in that hat!!

Debbie August 25, 2008 at 12:26 am

jessica the pictures are great…and I was there for most of them….We miss our little buddy.xoxoxo nana and papa

Michele Helms August 25, 2008 at 2:52 am

What a sweet baby! You will always cherish the pictures you have with grandparents! Thats worth the trip alone!

Sandra D August 25, 2008 at 2:58 am

So nice that he got to meet lots of family! :-) His cowboy hat is adorable and must be so tiny as it looks like it totally fits him!! :-) Too cute!

Jen August 25, 2008 at 3:40 am

I’m so glad you were able to introduce Elias to your family. Your Grandma is beautiful! And even though, it goes without saying…I’ll say it anyway, Elias is the CUTEST!

Lissette August 25, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Thank you for the photos. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy such great days with your family.

Rachel September 3, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Oh my gosh he is just precious. The one with the cowboy hat is my favorite. I love it!