The Most Photographed Baby Ever

by jessicaturner on August 7, 2008

Seriously, move over Brad and Angelina’s babies, because there’s a cuter baby in town. We have a newborn/family session at Uchida Photography this week, which was a total different feel than our lifestyle, at home shoot with Ulmer Studios.

Tom Uchida sent us the two sneak peeks below for our blogs.

The blue blanket was made for Elias by our friend Sharon. I LOVE they way Tom shot Elias wrapped in it. Such a beautiful picture, isn’t it?

We are so fortunate to know such talented photographers who have done such a beautiful job of capturing our little one. I can’t wait to get the rest of the images from both shoots.

Anonymous August 7, 2008 at 4:48 pm

Jessica,

I have recently been reading your blog – via “Bring the Rain”. Your blog is so refreshing and funny. I can so relate as I have 11 month old twin boys (and am still working off the baby weight – LOVED your writing about smoothie king!!!). I also have a 5 yr. old that reminds me that my belly still doesn’t look the same as before (and like it ever will? perhaps not without a tummy tuck!)
You and Elias are radiant – you can see love beaming from your eyes in the first picture!!! The blue blanket with the backdrop at the studio makes Elias look beyond precious (move over Knox and Viv!)

Thanks for sharing your little Elias with us and your life!
God bless,
Shelley

allyk8@aol.com

Anonymous August 7, 2008 at 5:21 pm

The photos are Beautiful…..My favorite is the black and white with both of you looking at each other…..can’t wait to see more. Nana

Sharon K August 7, 2008 at 5:34 pm

Awww, he’s such a cutie. It almost makes me cry seeing him with the blanket. When I made it I couldn’t imagine how precious he’d be.

Kristina August 7, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Wow, the those pictures are absolutely georgeous!!! Can’t wait to see more :)

Robert and Kelli August 7, 2008 at 10:18 pm

I too have been reading your blog via “Bring the Rain” and have been praying for you, your husband and son. My little guy was born just a few days before yours was. May God continue to bless your family!

kelli.duhaney@gmail.com

anglswngs August 7, 2008 at 10:50 pm

Stunning!

Jill August 8, 2008 at 12:32 am

Jessica – AWESOME PICTURES OF ELIAS!

WOW! Tom is a wonderful photographer! Wish I lived closer to use him for our children!

God bless,
Jill

Dugans August 8, 2008 at 12:36 am

They are adorable. I love the blue blanket with the brown… and own yeah the photographed baby is cute too! Can’t wait to see more!

vaneblu August 8, 2008 at 12:58 am

OMG HE IS SO CUTE, you are right wayyyy cuter than brangelina’s baby :p

Joy August 8, 2008 at 1:04 am

LOVE the pic of you holding him!

Naomi August 8, 2008 at 1:49 am

I love the photos of the baby. They are all so great, but the one with the amazing blanket has really caught my eye. I have a question. Was Elias somehow attached to the stool? Is someone crouching behind? It’s a great photo, but I’d love to know the secret!! Thanks!

Naomi August 8, 2008 at 10:45 am

Oh wait! I think I just figured it out. Where was my brain yesterday?! I think daddy might be under the blanket. Am I right?

Jessica Turner August 8, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Naomi – No one was under the blanket and Elias was not attached to the chair. He is a newborn, so he doesn’t roll. I was crouching close by just in case he moved suddenly, but he was fast asleep.

Kelli August 8, 2008 at 12:24 pm

holy cow! can’t wait to see more! You are gorgeous my love 😉 oh and so is Elias! :)

Nicole M Wood August 8, 2008 at 2:01 pm

I love both of them. The blue blanket one is beautiful. But the one of you and the little man is one that you will never forget as he grows. He is getting so big.

Naomi August 8, 2008 at 9:29 pm

Thanks Jessica for taking the time to reply. I have never had a baby so I don’t know some of the basics. I appreciate your time and really enjoyed the post for today. I like the idea of journaling but don’t take the time. I do like to keep records of life, but haven’t perfected any!

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 5:06 am

TOM has done it again! If none of the other photos turn out, Jessica the one of the two of you is a WINNER! Wow, you should be really proud of that! God makes beautiful babies doesn’t HE? Love, Rose in Nashville (Can’t wait to see the rest of the photos!)

Walking by Faith August 11, 2008 at 3:19 pm

Beautiful pics!! The first one with you and baby is GORGEOUS!!!! I love reading your blog…I alway get a good laugh and a few, “aaahhhh”‘s too!!! Cute baby!!!~heidi

Lissette August 12, 2008 at 12:27 am

Beautiful photos of beautiful people.