Our Three Week Update

by jessicaturner on August 3, 2008

Listen carefully, and you will hear Elias burp right at the beginning of the video. :)

Dani August 3, 2008 at 11:51 pm

Thanks for the update!! He is sooo precious!! That’s awesome that he is sleeping so good for ya’ll or should I say you. lol. JK. I promise I am going to mail your gift to you this week. I have been at youth camp this past week and couldn’t mail it but I promise..soon. :) Anyway. I LOVE the pics below…awesome! I have just recently gotten back in to scrapin’. It’s been so much fun. That book is adorable. I so wish I lived there cause we could scrap together. :( But oh well. Maybe one day I will. :) Okay well I guess I will just chat with you later.

Lots of Love,
Dani

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 2:38 am

Hi Guys…..The video was great. Elias is so alert and fun to watch ….seeing all of you was the best part of my day :) thanks Nana

Bevy August 4, 2008 at 3:06 am

Couldn’t hear the burp – dang! My daughter used to take the wallpaper down with hers – bet Elias will/does too. :)
I gained 50# with both my kids and lost most of it by 1 year. :)
But YOU look GREAT! 😉

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 6:54 am

Elias is so cute! I just checked your blog & it's 1:53AM….you all make me smile! It looks like he is enjoying life & you all look like you are having lots of fun. I can't wait to see your scrapbook. Take Care….Love, Rose in Nashville

mamachristina August 4, 2008 at 6:08 pm

I actually love the play mat that you had in your video and have used it with 2 boys and took everywhere with me to keep them entertained.

Terroni August 6, 2008 at 2:21 am

This was cute. And, almost as funny as the one where you talk about how the smoothie guy called you fat. (I actually quit dating smoothie guys after that. Just on principle.)

Catherine August 6, 2008 at 3:34 am

Aww you guys are so cute! (Visiting from Angie’s blog but i’m a regular now here too)

Jessica you look awesome! That baby is tdf cute!!!!

Hugs!