Daddy and Elias

by jessicaturner on August 9, 2008

Almost every morning, after I nurse Elias, I put him in bed with Matthew while I go pump and/or shower. Yesterday, I captured this shot. I love it because they are both sleeping and it is an “every day” moment.

I encourage you to leave your camera out so that you can pick it up and capture every day moments. Pictures shouldn’t just be taken on special occasions – because life is made up of many more “ordinary” moments that are part of your story.

Therese August 9, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Great picture, Jessica!

I really agree with you about carrying the camera with you. We took almost 1500 pictures last month of every day moments. They grow so fast, you want to remember…

Bevy August 9, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Very nice – it helps to have a baby in the house though – at my age – well a pic of me and the dog and the cats is sufficient – now if I were you with a new little one – yuppers – I was clicking my fully creative 35mm – ALL THE TIME! :) Great fun!

debbie August 9, 2008 at 6:26 pm

love this little moments in your life….miss you guys mom

Sara August 9, 2008 at 6:56 pm

Elias looks so big in that picture!

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 7:11 pm

I could not said it better my self! my camera is always (well,almost always anyway) by my side! // Jo

Leonard Family August 9, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Very precious moment! GREAT capture! I couldn’t agree more about capturing everyday life! Your scrap pages are beautiful! Oh to have the energy, creative juiuces flowing, and alone time to scrap book again. I MISS scrappin! Once in a while I visit my scrap room and even got a page done and a few more laid out last week. Enjoy this time now while Elias takes lots of naps and is content just being. My lig girl is 10 months and a busy bee!

Joy August 10, 2008 at 3:27 am

Very precious! I tend to miss some of those precious moments but I’ve been able to snag a few!!!

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 5:00 am

P R E C I O U S!!!! Those moments that we capture will last for a lifetime. I remember taking photos of my husband with the kids asleep & then just the two kids together…they are still wonderful pixs! Keep up scrapbooking all those wonderful memories! Love, Rose in Nashville

christi28 August 10, 2008 at 10:59 pm

too sweet! he is a cutie!

blessings ~