Mommy and Daddy with Elias

by jessicaturner on July 25, 2008

blessedwith5 July 25, 2008 at 3:31 am

Elias is darling – Don’t you just love to inhale his smell?

Bevy July 25, 2008 at 4:18 am

Lovely pics and family – so much love! 😉

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 4:49 am

Its 11:30 and I am just getting home from job #2 and couldn’t wait to peek at the new pictures….
they are great! I have a big smile on my face now going to bed…..Kiss Elias for me ….xoxo Nana :)

Disney Scrapper July 25, 2008 at 12:25 pm

You all just have a love fest going on with that little one! Once again it is so awesome watching your hubby with the baby.

Eric and Emily July 25, 2008 at 12:44 pm

So sweet!

*~*Amber*~* July 25, 2008 at 1:31 pm

gosh Jess, he is just precious. You guys are such naturals. We’ll catch up this weekend ok? xo

the parental unit July 25, 2008 at 1:55 pm

All I can say is, “Awwwwwwwwwww” :)

Dani July 25, 2008 at 2:01 pm

aww…he is so cute! I am gonna try and get your package out tomorrow or Mon. :) I hope you have an awesome week! Elias is just gorgeous!! :)

~Dani

David and Joelle Turner's Blog July 25, 2008 at 3:21 pm

Hi Jessica,

Your son, Elias, is such a handsome boy! I stumbled across your blog a while ago and have followed the end of your pregnancy and am so glad to see the little guy finally here! I have a funny story to tell you, my sister in law is named Jessica Turner, is pregnant and also lives in Nashville. I thought this was funny in the beginning — it is what initially drew me into your blog. But today, I went to babiesrus.com to check out her registry and up comes yours! Congrats on your blessing!!!

Joelle

Tiffany July 25, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Absolutely adorable! He is such a cutie.

jackie carl July 25, 2008 at 5:48 pm

The pic of you & Elias both smiling is so adorable !
The one with you kissing his little nose simply melted my heart. So precious.

Jenn A. July 25, 2008 at 6:40 pm

Oh My! I just love the first one (with Daddy) and the last one (with Mommy)!!! So precious. Jessica, you look so beautiful! You do not look like you just had that baby. :) I hope you are enjoying every moment with your new little family of three.

Pam B July 25, 2008 at 11:13 pm

This is my first time at the computer since Elias’ birth. He is too cute. I know you are crazy-proud!
I’d love to know which Smoothie King to boycott. I can’t belive that!

Anonymous July 26, 2008 at 1:53 am

He is so PRECIOUS! I wish I could reach out & give him a big hug. He looks like his Mommmy & you should be so proud. The pictures are darling. Happy week-end. Love, Rose in Nashville