Family Shower in Wisconsin

by jessicaturner on June 16, 2008

This weekend was my baby shower in Wisconsin, which was thrown by my sweet family. It was lovely. So many family and friends came to celebrate the pending arrival of Elias. It was very special. People’s love and generosity was overwhelming. Here are a few pictures from the day.

Aunt Gail, my Mom, Melissa (sister), Grandma and Aunt Sandy

Sweet little outfits hanging on the mant

Melissa and me

Matthew and me

My friend Sarah and me

My friend Rachel and me (remember her wedding a month ago?)

Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 2:35 pm

You must be getting so excited to meet your baby. Great pictures!!!
:) Jenn (a fellow scrapper, sorry I can’t get my google thing to work)

Michele Stewart June 16, 2008 at 8:26 pm

What a beautiful day!!
You are just glowing.
I am so happy fo royu to be able to go home before Elias’s arrival.
Kick your feet up now honey because you are going to be so busy. But I can assure you of this- You will LOVE every minutte of it. I have done it 4 times. Oldest 19- Boy Andrew, 17 1/2- Boy David, 10 1/2- Girl Hannah, and finally 8- Boy Joshua- we call him peanut.
They all are the loves of my life.

My hubby Andy too!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Michele Stewart June 16, 2008 at 8:28 pm

Sorry for spelling errors- long day
1st- for you not fo royou
next minute not minutte
I am a perfectionist- sorry girls
Type A here in PA.
Michele

Chelsea June 17, 2008 at 2:37 am

Hi Jessica,
I really enjoy reading your blog. It looks like you had a great trip – the outfits on the clothespin are adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I sent a longer message to your gmail account from “chelsea reid”, titled “Gift…” in case it went into your junkmail.
Have a great evening!
Chelsea

Anna June 17, 2008 at 3:12 am

I have found you through Angie’s blog and though I don’t know you I feel inclinde to post, woman to woman.
I think people are making the assanine comments about you being “huge” (which you’re not, I’ve worked with plenty of lovely preggers) because you have killer boobies.
So because they are so lovely and large it makes your belly look larger, which it’s not.
I’m a very frank person. =)
So next time some one asks if you’re having twins just smile and say, “No, it just looks that way because these twins (point obviously to your boobies) need attention.”
Ok, I’ve said enough to a stranger.
=)
God bless you beautiful woman!
Anna

MandieGirl June 17, 2008 at 2:41 pm

you look so cute in your fun polka dotted dress. i hope that you had a blast at your shower!!!