I want to apologize for blogging so much about my pregnancy, preparing for Elias, etc. I know some of you read my blog for scrapbooking inspiration, and I haven’t provided that very much lately. I actually scrapped this week, so hopefully I will post some inspiration soon. 🙂
Today I am 33 weeks – yea! Yesterday we had an appointment with our midwife, Emma, who we just love. I am measuring 32 cm which is great – you should measure about the same as your weeks (so I should measure around 33). So, my belly is totally normal size. She also felt Elias and said that she doesn’t think that Elias is going to be a big baby. This is very good news – especially considering that Matthew was a 10 lb. baby.
This weekend is going to be another Eli-prepping weekend. We need to get his nursery painted and I need to write thank yous from my shower. The paint color is Behr “calm air” (scroll down on the link to view it). We also are going to do more purging for another Goodwill run. Next weekend we are in Wisconsin for a shower my family is throwing and my Dad’s 50th birthday party. The following weekend my parents are coming to Nashville to bring down the shower gifts and help us set-up the nursery furniture. My dad is also really handy, so he is going to do some things around our condo too. I am so excited. Somewhere in there I need to write our birth plan too. Then, June will be almost over and Eli will be almost here!
Please be praying for the following as we prepare for Eli:
- Marriage – That Matthew and I don’t get overwhelmed/stressed by all there is to do
- Health – That Eli continues to grow strong and healthy, and that he is healthy enough to arrive into the world a few weeks before his due date (which would be a-okay by me!)
- Energy – That I continue to have energy, particularly since I plan to work until I go into labor
- Delivery – That I am able to have a natural birth, without major interventions, particularly a c-section
- Post-delivery – That I have an easy recovery and am able to breastfeed (is that too much information?)
- Childcare – We are on a waiting list for a great chilcare program – hopefully we get in in September (all the good places in Nashville have waiting lists…)
Do you have any advice for Matthew and me for these last weeks?