In addition to getting our condo ready for little Elias, I am trying to acquire a good library of books and magazines that will help Matthew and I as we embark on the roller-coaster ride of parenting. (I realize this is counterproductive to our efforts to get rid of clutter in our house, since being married to an author= books everywhere, but oh well. We both love books and Elias will too!)
This is what I have so far – what else would you recommend?
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
- Parenting With Love And Logic
- The Creative Family (I am already obsessed with this book – amazing!)
- Babyproofing Your Marriage
- Parenting the Way God Parents
I registered for a few books too – What to Expect The First Year, Deceptively Delicious and a few others.
I am also getting a few parenting magazines, though the only one that is memorable and that I LOVE is Wonder Time. It is like Real Simple, but all about parenting. I LOVE it.