Retreat Weekend

by jessicaturner on April 13, 2008

It definitely was the right decision to go on the retreat this weekend. Everyone except one person was able to attend, and we had so much fun together. We laughed, cried, prayed, cooked, ate and just enjoyed one another’s company. It was a refreshing time to go deeper in our relationships with one another.

This group of women has taught me so much about what true community is. I am overwhelmed by it and so blessed that God has placed each unique individual in my life. It is truly a gift, and one I do not want to take for granted.

Anonymous April 14, 2008 at 3:01 am

hi jessica. i starte reading your blog, after following little audrey’s story. how amazing. is that angie in that picture? wow. i can’t believe how quickly she is able to get around after a c-section. God is good. congrats on your little-one-on-the-way! i have a 6 month old little boy, my first. he is such a blessing!

Kelli April 14, 2008 at 12:05 pm

retreats are the best. are those a group of women from church that you get together with? that’s so fun! :) hope you are well, you look great!

ashlee April 14, 2008 at 1:57 pm

swwet times with good friends often put things back into perspective like nothing else can:) Thank you for updating us all on Audrey, Angie and the family. Your effort there was precious and I wanted to thank you for it.

Mika April 14, 2008 at 5:33 pm

It looks like a great time. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Jody April 14, 2008 at 8:25 pm

I’m so glad you had a great time…the house and projects always deserve second-place to friendship and renewal. And I am touched to see that Angie joined all of you women. I hope she was blessed and comforted. She looks like she’s doing great. You look like you are getting ready for Elias. =)
I hope you have a much calmer week. Blessings to you and Matthew.

3QTGUYS April 15, 2008 at 1:22 am

So glad you had a great retreat weekend!

Now, gear up for a fun Scrap Etc Weekend!

Can’t wait to meet you!