25 Weeks

by jessicaturner on April 15, 2008

Eli is kicking more than ever this week. It is hilarious (and sometimes a little annoying… like when I am trying to sleep!). Matthew is enjoying singing and talking to my belly on a daily basis. Eli surely recognizes his voice.

Thursday night kicks off the Scrap Etc. 2008 Event. I am very excited. I have the majority of the homework completed, so that is a good feeling. My supplies are all packed. I am ready for a night and two full days of scrapbooking inspiration. I think my mojo will be kicked into high gear – so get ready for me to share lots of projects. :)

Here’s a layout I was working on last night – I had to take a break from prepping for the event to play.

Lastly, please be keeping the Smiths in your prayers. This week is Audrey’s private funeral and then her memorial service on Sunday.

Leanne April 15, 2008 at 9:30 pm

I want you to know that I’m praying for the Smith family. We had a stillborn baby girl 4 years ago, in May, and also have had two miscarriages in the last 6 months. We would love to add to our family of 6 kids….I understand the heartache the Smith family is feeling right now deeply.

I found your site through Angie’s site. I love to scrapbook and I love your layouts, they’re great! You’re so talented!

You look radiant! thanks for posting your pregnant picture.

Have a fun scrapbooking weekend!

Leanne in Longview WA

Marla Taviano April 15, 2008 at 9:32 pm

You’re cute!

Chatty April 15, 2008 at 9:40 pm

I agree, you do look great!!

Please do share any scrapbooking inspirations you come up with while you’re away….have fun!

Kelli April 16, 2008 at 3:38 am

I’m praying too.

you look so adorable. wish I could see you in real life in two days, so not fair! don’t have too much fun without me. :(

*~*Amber*~* April 16, 2008 at 1:57 pm

Girl! I am so glad you called me last night. Really needed that! Thank you… and I can NOT wait to see you tomorrow! Big hugs for that belly! Also… your scrappin the photos I took of you and your darlin hubs! YEAH!! xoxo

Jenni Saake April 16, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Thank you for your updates on the Smith family. Praying that the memorial service was a time of blessing and healing in the midst of grief.

Praying for you too, that God will sustain you through the pangs and mixed emotions of being pregnant while supporting friends through this painful season.

Jenni Saake
Mommy to 3, long-awaited living miracles here on earth and 3 more awaiting us in Heaven.
author, http://www.HannahsHopeBook.com

Julia April 16, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Cute Pic!!!

Joy April 16, 2008 at 6:32 pm

You’re beautiful! Soon he’ll be in your arms.

I think about Angie and Todd and the family every single day. I tell people about their story, people I know will pray for them as well. I added them to our church prayer chain.

Your scrapbooking is amazing! I scrapbook as well, but I don’t do it recreationally. Just privately! I have a LOT to catch up on between my 2 girls. Can’t wait to see your posts on the pages so I can get some more creative ideas!!!