Deal or No Deal’s Casting Tour is coming to Nashville oon Saturday, and I am going to try out. My hook is the combination of me being a crazy scrapbooker and my dad’s business… if I won, I would give all the money to my Dad to put toward the business he owns, a trap shooting club in Milwaukee. He invested an incredible amount of money into his dream and could really use the help. The call is on his birthday, so I figure that is a good luck charm. Here are the questions I have to answer on the application:
- What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
- What is the most interesting thing about you that strangers can’t tell just by looking at you?
- Tell us an embarrassing story about yourself.
- What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
- WHat si the next milestone in your life?
- Other than your significant other, who would be your main supporter?
- Do you have a good luck charm?
- Who lives in your home with you?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Some of the questions are really making me think… I want the answers to be creative, but not cheesy, you know? So if you know me and have suggestions, please be sure you leave a comment. We find out right away on Saturday if we get a callback, so I will be sure to give a full report then. 🙂 Either way, I know it will be fun.