Glimpses of My Faith Scrapbook

by jessicaturner on March 13, 2007

Okay guys, it is 72 hours until Scrap Etc. Are you kidding me?!? I am sooo pumped I can barely stand it.

Stacy Julian is going to be teaching at the event. (For those of you not up on your scrapbooking celebs, she is an A-lister.) She is hosting a special reception for those who sign up to take her special “Glimpses” class online. I, of course, signed up. The mini album is supposed to give someone a glimpse into who you are, what makes you tick, etc. I modified mine and did Glimpses of my Faith. All of my pages have to do with my faith. What a cool album it turned out to be. I love it. Here are a few glimpses of it… pun intended.

Kelli March 13, 2007 at 10:09 am

this is absolutely darlin’! I love it 😉

ceciliap March 13, 2007 at 12:46 pm

That is absolutly beautiful!!

Jody March 15, 2007 at 2:20 am

OOOOooo! Thanks for sharing! I’vr been jotting down ideas and still struggling with how to mesh my faith and scrapbooking. I’ve been doing it in little ways on my pages…but so fun to see a ‘faith album’. Which reminds me. I have a “Living as a sacrifice” album started, hoping to fill pages as I learn what THAT means in my life. Gotta go add some pages to that book. Have a great time meeting Stacy Julian!

americanmom March 15, 2007 at 2:53 am

That is beautiful. I’m jealous of your gorgeous handwriting. Congrats on getting to meet Stacy.

rhonda March 19, 2007 at 9:39 pm

cool album!!!!
hey…I am the one who stood in line with you (forever) on Saturday…I got a box of goodies boxed up last night…and will get them sent (ups) one day this week.

rhonda

Heather Preckel March 19, 2007 at 11:37 pm

OMG your album is just gorgeous! I so want to do something just like this when things slow down some! So wonderful to see you mixing your faith with your scrapbooking! Have you recovered from the event yet?!