I made this 4×4 album using DKWV cardstock and K and Company paper. I used gold ink and Autumn Leaves stamps by Rhonna Farrer. My handwriting was done with a zig 05, a rose art gel pen and a gold paint marker.
My goals are:
1. Make a dent in my scrapbook stash
2. Stop scrapping chronologically
3. Have a layout published
4. Become a member of another design team
5. Don’t “lurk” so much on the CKMB
6. Continue to educate myself
7. Be a passionate teacher
8. Play more
9. Be selected for the page of the day
10. Design an all about me album
11. Take advanced photography classes
12. Scrap 150+ pages!