I am delighted to be Southwest Airlines’ official mommy blogger.
You can follow my adventures of flying with our peanut Elias on Southwest’s blog, Nuts About Southwest.
Here are my specific posts:
- Tips for Traveling with a Toddler
- Southwest Flies Home to Wisconsin
- How Not to Go Nuts While Flying with a Peanut
- My Peanut and I Fly Southwest Contest
I also will occasionally do videos for Southwest. Here are my tips for traveling with an infant and tips for traveling with a toddler.
Favorite Travel Products
I regularly are asked about my favorite travel products, so I have listed them here. Check back regularly because I am sure this list will be updated as I am introduced to new products and Elias grows!
- Kokopax carrier – Wearing your child in an airport makes things so much easier. Now that Elias is older, I love the Kokopax carrier because of how light-weight it is. Elias loves being carried on my back and people watching. You do have to take it off to go through security though!
- Go-Go Kidz Travelmate – If your child is in a convertible or toddler car seat, the Go-Go Kidz Travelmate attaches to the seat to make traveling through an airport a breeze!
- The Bumble Collection’s Natalie travel diaper bag – This roomy diaper bag has lots of pockets and has rings to easily attach to your stroller. It is my favorite diaper bag to use when traveling.
- Ah Goo Baby’s The Plush Pad travel changing station – I love this changing pad! It is incredibly soft and made with memory foam, rolls up compactly and is great for travel. It works great to leave open in hotel rooms or at grandma’s as a changing station. It is far superior to the changing pads that come with most diaper bags.
- Kiddopotamus Tinydiner Placemat – I love to use this placemat whenever we travel or go out to eat.
If you enjoy flying Southwest with your kids and want to post a My Peanut and I Fly Southwest button to your blog, click here.