The Mom Creative started as a scrapbooking blog and scrapbooking will always be an integral part to my creative expression. I am passionate about sharing my family’s stories through this amazing hobby. It has truly impacted how I look at life and cherish life’s blessings.
You can take a look at many of my scrapbooking layouts on ScrapInStyleTV.com.
I am proud to be a teacher for Big Picture Scrapbooking. My class, Don’t Blink: Scrapbooking Your Baby’s First Year, shares the ways I was able to scrapbook Elias’s first year IN his first year, more than 50 layouts (many never-before-seen!), my favorite products and more.
I also have written a series of articles on baby scrapbooking for MyBabyPhotos.net, which are all listed below.
- Creative and Easy Father’s Day Gifts
- The Best Baby Scrapbooking Products
- Generational Gap – Scrapbooking Grandparents
- Essential Tools for Scrapbooking Baby Photos
- Scrapbooking Your Baby on a Budget
- Capturing Keepsakes Beyond Your Scrapbooks
- When Scrapbooking Your Baby’s Tiny Parts, Don’t Forget Journaling
- Scrapbooking Your Baby’s First Christmas
- How Do You Do It? Fitting Scrapbooking Into Your Life
I am also a design team member for Xyron.
If you are looking for the best supply of scrapbooking supplies online, I recommend shopping on Scrapbook.com